Having more than 10 years experience in the automotive industry with in-depth understanding of customers’ needs, MASA launched its own trademark of Auto Assist, a unique service that provides its members with various types of assistance.
With a round-the-clock operations centre, MASA provides high quality of support and services to all its members. MASA protects and enhances individual customer’s needs when it is most vulnerable by providing members with reassurance and genuine solutions that meet their needs while exceeding their expectations.
MASA consultants will ensure that the right resource appropriate to the reported fault is dispatched to each member-in-distress. Initially the consultant will identify the fault by the symptoms described and ascertain whether a telephone fix or a roadside repair can be provided or if the vehicle requires workshop attention.
Apart from the standard benefits and services, MASA also undertakes to tailor-make benefits and services to meet client’s needs and budgets.
- Unlimited service
- Accident and breakdown towing service
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Battery delivery service
- Emergency petrol and diesel delivery
- Emergency parts supply
- Bogged vehicle recovery
- Vehicle repatriation assistance
- Emergency evacuation assistance
- Emergency message transmission
- Taxi service per incident
- Selected service centres
- Purchasing of used vehicle
- Alternative travel assistance
- Alternative accommodation assistance
- Privileged car rental
- Privileged hotels and resorts
- Home Assist